Damn Virginia...still at 2:87 a gallon. One station was closed down for price gauging. They were like 30 cents above everybody else and Virginia has real tough policies on price gauging but hell...it sucks we are still so high here.
Printable View
Damn Virginia...still at 2:87 a gallon. One station was closed down for price gauging. They were like 30 cents above everybody else and Virginia has real tough policies on price gauging but hell...it sucks we are still so high here.
Some how Oklahoma is staying steady cause its still 2.59$ [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img]
They seem to be holding steady at $2.73...knock on wood.
Howz it going Sis? [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
the gas prices seem to be going up and down the lowest i seen in TOronto is 89.6 a litre and the highest 107.9
Oh everything is BUSY BUSY busy! This is the time of year when I barely get anytime to myself becaUSE the boys are out of school and my step kids will be here shortly for 2 months, couple that with a Tina's baby being due on the 22nd and my oldest heading off to college at the end of July WELLLLLLL......
One day at a time is all I can manage!
How are you doin??? [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Last I saw..which was the other day it was $1.04 a litre Cnd. here.
Sorry Sis [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] , I don't know how I over looked your post. Bless your heart, it sounds like we won't be seeing much of you for a while...I'll miss you, I hope you can slip on once in a while and check in with us.
My wife went with her oldest daughter to St Louis to see Phantom of the Opera. She filled up just to drive to her daughters and gass dropped a penny, it is now $2.72
Don't worry Rog I will definitely check in ASAP because I love YOU GUYS!!! Besides after 2 or 3 days, I start jonesing and need to relax and laugh WHICH YOU ALWAYS help me to do!
Gas...$2.69.99999 LOL
"You think I'm Funny...How am I funny...Do I amuse you"
Thats what I'm here for... [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
YEP....
You are hysterically funny and amusing!!!
AND I
Am BLESSED to know YOU!!!! [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]